Monday, March 29, 2010

Alice, revisited & Stacey Wins

I saw Alice this weekend with my mom. I was not completely convinced that this one would be a winner. I'm not too into nonsense. I like sense.

But Alice's muchness won me over. I was impressed by the different scenes and the plot that eventually found its way through Underland. The thing about this movie is - it borders on becoming a movie that's not like we know it. It's a bit of abstract art; things don't have to make sense (and don't) for you to enjoy them. I didn't love every scene, but I was interested in every scene.

Mom loved it.

Part II

I don't read many blogs. I actually don't read any, except for this one and "Confessions of a Disney Nerd." Its writer, Stacey, posts pre- and post- trip reports in great detail, and she really sums up what a Disney World nerd loves about the entire planning process.

This week, Stacey won a 7 night trip to Disney World courtesy of Orbitz. All she had to do was tweet! I think it's cool that a real Disney fan won this one - and I can't wait to read all about it. Congrats, Stacey!

2 comments:

Stacey Lantz said...

Thanks so much for reading my blog! I'm glad you can appreciate my knack for details. I think I get it from the fact that when I talk about WDW I just can't shut up. Funny, I used to get in trouble in elementary school for talking too much. ;)

We're super excited about the upcoming trip! I absolutely cannot WAIT to blog about it!

Keep bloggin'!! Love to hear from fellow Disney nerds. :)

Scott Morgan said...

Poly for a week! I'm jealous.